Commodore’s Boats is a professional boat repair company, in Vancouver, B.C. We have the experience and know-how to take on any repair, on any size of boat, and at any time. Need zincs welded? Need bottom paint? New cutlass bearing? Engine or mast removal? We do interiors!
Commodore’s fixed my fuel line and tank, did a bottom paint and fabricated a piece of stainless steel to protect the hull from my anchor banging off it. They were quick, professional and did the job right. Thanks! – Glenn W. (owner Cantabile)
Full aluminum, steel and woodworking shop. We can repair any minor, or major breach, break, scratch, dent, rip, tear, shatter, or bend. Contact us today for a quote!
Boat Repair Services
The expectation of any boat owner is that there will be boat repairs and regular maintenance required. It comes with the territory as they say.
Our experienced crew are fully aware of the anxiety that a broken boat can create for boat owners. In some cases a damaged working vessel can interrupt a source of income or a broken pleasure craft can ruin a family’s vacation. Commodore’s staff are fully aware of these anxieties and are trained not only in all aspects of “boat repair” but are also well versed in the “people skills” required to ensure that your boat is once again seaworthy and the process of repairing the boat goes as smooth as possible. Communication being the key component to this process.
We take the worry out of your repair!
Call us today to discuss any of the following requirements.
- Boat, hull and general condition inspections and engine surveys
- Supply of spares
- Brightwork varnishing
- Lifesaving equipment testing
- Routine Maintenance & Servicing
- Winterization & Lay-up
- De-winterization preparation
- Yacht guardiannage and yacht management
- Marine Towing services
- 24 hour emergency breakdown service
- Bilge/engine compartment cleaning & painting
Hull Osmosis & Blisters Repair
- Bottom coating/painting
- Fibreglass repair & gelcoat chip repair
- Hull polishing, boat cleaning and boat detailing
- Window re-bedding and leak fixing
Mechanical & Engineering
- Mechanical and engine repairs, servicing and installations
- Oil, filter, impeller and belt changes
- Engine repairs, tune-ups, rebuilds and re-powering of inboards & outboards, both diesel and gas engines
- Marine transmission alignments, repairs and rebuilds
- Fuel polishing
- Fuel filter upgrades and redesign, carburettor and fuel injection system servicing
- Shaft, strut and propeller repairs & PSS dripless shaft seal installs, anode and cutless bearing changes
- Servicing of coolers and heat exchangersinboard Engine repair, maintenance and repowering
- Exhaust system replacements
- Installation of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Electronic & electrical installation and upgrades
- Propane stove and system checks
- Bow thruster installation
- Oil sampling & testing
- Metal fabrication
- Mast/rigging/furling gear inspections and tuning