Marine Mechanical And Electrical
Commodore’s Boats Ltd. provides repair, refit, installation, restoration and maintenance service for yachts, pleasure boats, tug boats and fishing vessels of all sizes. Commodore’s provides mechanical, electrical, cosmetic, and on board equipment services. Commodore’s has a certified heavy duty diesel mechanic on staff to take on all mechanical requirements.
Our skilled team of boat mechanics, marine electricians, shipwrights and welders install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain engines, drive line/shafting and other mechanical, electrical and fluid systems used in the recreational or workboat industry. Our work involves all aspects of repairs to diesel engines, gasoline engines, outboard engines, conventional inboard drive trains and stern drives.
- Total or partial rebuild of all mechanical or electrical for inboard or outboard engines (repair or rebuild)
- Complete in-frame engine overhaul (remove the heads and lift block if required)
- Bent/damaged shafts, couplers, props, struts, rudders from underwater collision
- Insurance estimates and repairs
- Propeller and shaft repairs, rebuild and replacement
- Leaky sterndrive bellows
- Gimbal bearing and u-joint replacement
- Contaminated fuel systems
- Repair or build new fuel or water tanks
- Aluminum and steel hull driveline corrosion
- Vessel water, sewer, and electrical system troubleshooting and repair
- Auxiliary power plants
- Seasonal maintenance (oil, filter, steady bearings, packing glands, impellers)
- Winterizing, Summerizing
- Transport Canada (CSI) Inspection – 4 year inspection and surveys
Do you have a mechanical or electrical question? Call Commodore’s Boats at (604)247-2628 today.