Working under the direction of the General Manager, the Casual Labourer provides support with the maintenance and repairs of some of the current projects, which includes general facilities, minor repairs, painting, electrical, renovations and maintenance. This is a casual position; hours per week will vary based on work demands. This could turn into full time work if the successful candidate chooses.
- completion of grade 12
- 1-3 years experience as a handyman or facilities maintenance worker
- Some knowledge of the Marine industry is an asset
- broad tradesman knowledge and skills (electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication and people skills
- Flexible, trustworthy and reliable. Strong abilities to prioritize and multi-task
Commodore’s Boats is a family operated organization where “quality” of workmanship and service is mandated. If you are a hard worker and team player than Commodore’s Boats is the opportunity to build a new career in the boat industry.
To apply simply email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it in person to our shipyard office at 6911 Graybar Road, Richmond BC. Address it to the attention of Hiring Officer.
Please no phone calls. Thank you.